Our teams work meticulously with cruise line staff to prepare and deliver turnarounds that are customized to each cruise line’s unique specifications and the differing characteristics of each port. Our vast experience enables us to deal with unexpected situations, while our continent-wide network provides inter-country support for different challenges such as multiple-ship movements over consecutive days.
Our services include:
- Local transfers;
- Customs and immigration assistance;
- Luggage handling;
- Check-in point services;
- Terminal and pierside management;
- Pre/Post packages
Exceptional Shore Excursions
We understand that the “one size fits all” approach cannot be applied to the cruise sector, so we have created a diverse range of shore excursions to suit every need and demographic, whether interests lie in cultural exploration, cuisine, experiential, niche or private touring options.
We offer an unparalleled service for our clients, providing key services that include:
- International management expertise and home-grown staff equipped with invaluable local knowledge and contacts.
- No third party or liaison with additional suppliers – all clients deal directly with our professional teams who oversee the control of operations and shore excursions from initial contact to final product delivery.
- Back-to-back provision for overland programs that disembark from one port and return to another; internal airport services; ‘meet and greet’; visa on arrival; porterage; and pre-check that are individually designed to meet the demands of differing destinations.
Cruise Asia Exclusive Events
Our tailormade events reveal the inherent cultural qualities of a destination, connecting guests on a deep and meaningful level with the country they are in.
We create extraordinary encounters that are exclusive to Cruise Asia by Destination Asia, forged by our cruise specialists and event departments who have
extensive knowledge of the region.
Past Exclusive Events Include:
- Exclusive full ship event at Lawang Sewu, Javanese for 1000 doors, built as the headquarters of the Dutch East Indies Railway Company.
- Exclusive event for repeat guests atop one of Singapore’s 50-meter high ’Supertrees’.
- Exclusive full ship event at the Great Wall of China boasting a spectacular dinner at the foot of the wall.